Friday, August 19, 2011

Poppy & Butterbean

Everyone that knows me, knows that I am a "dog person". Some people can't get enough of babies (Rachel Stone)...I cannot get enough of puppies. I even choose my running routes so that I can see certain dogs along my runs. Usually, this involves running down Surrey Road where I get to see a Wheaten Terrier and a Bearded Collie.

We have 2 Soft Coated Wheaten Terriers: Poppy is almost 13, and Butterbean is almost 2. These dogs are wonderful additions to our family. They are very smart, loving, and loaded with lots of personality. Poppy and Butterbean are not just dogs, they are small people in fur suits. (OK, I bet your starting to think Susan's a "weirdy" now, the way I am going on and on about my precious angels).

Sam & Poppy
Poppy...aka "the King"
Poppy, Jack, Ellie & Sam
Sam and Butterbean...aka "the Crown Prince"
Butterbean (9 weeks old)
Our Wheaten Terrier snowman

The best part of my day, is when I get to walk my kids to school with them. We have covered a lot of turf over the years. Our new home will be Poppy's 6th house to have lived in. He has learned to adapt well and accept change because of his Mama's unfortunate "House ADD" problem.

Poppy & Butterbean have given our family so much happiness and that is why I want to make sure that they have a very special place in our new home. Please enjoy these ideas that Poppy & Butterbean selected for their new pad.



Like the space under the work table
This would work great in our mudroom for Poppy & Butterbean's beds.

No comments:

Post a Comment